Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Soul Healing Calligraphy's for Opening the Heart

I have received so much heart opening since meditating with the Ling Guang Calligraphy's in the Soul Healing Miracles book.
Each Calligraphy carries Source Jing Chi Shen (matter, energy and soul).
Each Calligraphy contains Heaven's Saints, Heaven Saint's Animals, and countless healing treasures.
Try it for yourself.  I ask for my heart to open to the Divine.  I ask for the blockages in my heart to transform.
I realize deeper that the heart has to open to receive the true benefits from all the blessings given everyday.
Life changes with an open heart.  Trust and confidence increases.  Gratitude increases.  Happiness and joy increases.  Peace increases.  

Embrace the healing and transformation.
Embrace the opportunity to open your heart deeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment