Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Forgiveness Practice for the New Year

It is wonderful to witness a new year.  It is a time for reflection.  It is a time for expressing gratitude.  It is a time to be aware of new opportunities to improve our lives and the lives of others.

Let us bring in the new year with forgiveness practice.  Imagine a world where every one forgives each other.  What a wonderful world that would be.

We can help create this world.  By beginning with ourselves and practicing forgiveness.
Set your intention for this year with a regular forgiveness practice.

Forgiveness practice is asking for forgiveness for all the hurt and harm we have caused all souls in all lifetimes.
Forgiveness practice is also forgiving others.

We have harmed others. Not only humanity, but animals, the environment and Mother Earth.

We have been harmed.

We harm and are harmed because of the blockages we carry in our heart.

Forgiveness practice helps heal these blockages by opening the heart.
Forgiveness and love are two sides of the same key.  Love melts all blockages.  Forgiveness brings inner peace and inner joy.

Forgiveness practice begins with an open heart.  Connect with your heart to offer sincere forgiveness.
Use the 4 Power Techniques that Master Sha has taught us.

Body Power:  Place your hands in the Soul Light Era Prayer position.  Place the right hand over the Message Center (located behind the breast bone), place the left hand in traditional prayer position.
Close your eyes.

Mind Power:  Visualize golden or white light in and around your Message Center, radiating throughout your entire body and outwards.

Soul Power:
Dear Divine,
Dear my Spiritual Fathers and Mothers in all layers of Heaven and in Mother Earth,
I love you and honor you.
Please bless my forgiveness practice.
Please help me offer the most sincere forgiveness by opening my heart.
I am very grateful.

Dear wan ling (all souls),
I love you.
Please forgive me and my ancestors for all the hurt and harm my ancestors and I have caused you in all lifetimes.  I apologize deeply.
I know I have harmed because I suffer.

I forgive you and your ancestors.  You do not owe me anything.

Sound Power:
Chant:
I forgive you, 
You forgive me,
Bring love peace and harmony.
Bring love peace and harmony.

Continue to chant as long as possible.
Do forgiveness practice every day.
You cannot do enough forgiveness.

This is a new year.  Let us begin to create the world we would like to live in by forgiving each other.
We are very grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment