Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Whole Wide World

The other day I had a wonderful AH HA moment.

I realized at a very deep level how the Divine is constantly guiding me  in all kinds of ways I do not notice or recognize.

My AH HA moment came as I was driving back home after the Divine Healing Hands Global event in Ocala, Florida.  This time with Master Sha and all the soul healers from around the world was a very blessed and very special time. The Source blessed us so deeply through Master Sha.  It was an experience that I will not forget.  It was a historical experience for everyone.

Everyone experienced their heart opening at a deeper and more profound level. When our hearts are open we are aware of all the love and guidance that we constantly receive. I recognized in my heart how loved we are by the Source, the Divine, our Spiritual Fathers and Mothers. Even though the world may seem very chaotic, we are held most tenderly in the hands of the Divine.

I remember singing as a child:

'He's got the whole world in His Hands,
He's got the whole wide world in His Hands,
He's got the whole wide world in His Hands,
He's got the whole world in His Hands.'

I loved singing this song as a young girl.  I understood it very deeply then.
And now, I can honestly say, I understand it again and I am very, very grateful.


1 comment:

  1. I love this article! I had to sing the song with you at the end. I remember it too. I know what it means and I'm so happy we are in 'his hands' once again. I'm so happy that our awareness of being held in this way has been opened and revealed to us again.

    ReplyDelete